It is recommended that your boiler is serviced at least once a year to ensure its operating safely and efficiently. A boiler that hasn’t been serviced could be costing you money on energy if it is not operating correctly, more importantly your boiler could be leaking poisonous gasses leading to unsafe operation. Getting your boiler serviced by a gas safe registered engineer will ensure your boiler is running correctly.
Whats Included In a Full Service? £50
- Inspect boilers controls & safety devices for correct operation
- Inspect burner, heat exchanger & other components for corrosion & water leaks
- Check integrity of casing seals & main components
- Flue gas analysis to ensure your boiler is burning correctly
- Drain & clean condensate discharge trap
- Finally, we will provide a checklist as proof your boiler has been serviced
Whats Included In a Major Service? £85
- All of the above
- Boiler drain down & expansion vessel re charge
- Perform gas tightness & pressure test on boiler & system pipework
- Let by test, gas tightness test & pressure test on boiler & system pipework
- Working pressure test to
- Clean burner chamber & remove debris
- Clean heat exchanger
How Much Does It Cost & How Do I Book?
We charge £50 for a regular boiler service, or £85 for a major service.
To book an appointment please give Mitch a call on 07549 526162 or 01908 711 561.
Testimonial"Very pleased with Mitch's professionalism and attention to detail"Mr Ellis - Milton Keynes